Our Payment Policies.
Insurance / Coberturas
FNCH accepts most private insurance plans, Medicaid, Medicare, and SALUD! We will bill your insurance on your behalf. Please bring your insurance card to each appointment.
Other Payment Methods
Service for All
- NO PATIENT will be refused service/treatment based on their inability to pay.
- Patients may apply for a discount rate if they have no other source of payment. Income and number of household members determine discount amount.
- Patients are asked to make, at least, a minimum payment at each visit. If necessary, the remaining balance can be paid on a monthly basis.
- You will pay a minimal co-payment for each visit and/or medication.
- Eligibility Specialists are available, on site, for Medicaid On Site Application Assistance (MOSAA) and UNM Cares.
Billing Statements: If you do not understand your statement, cannot pay, or do not understand your charges, please call FNCH and staff will assist you.
Patients who are unable to pay their full charge at each visit will be billed monthly. Billing statements are mailed from our Administrative Offices. If you have questions about your statement or cannot make a monthly payment, please call our patient account representative at 505.262.6588.
FNCH offers a sliding fee discount. Inquiries can be made at the front desk.