- Primary Care
- Medicaid Enrollment
- Women Infants & Children
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Prevention
- Youth Mentoring Program
- Alternative Therapies
- Homeless Outreach
- Social Services
- Human Trafficking Case Management and Prevention
- Motel Vouchers
- Patient Navigation
- Case Management
First Nations Community HealthSource has experienced many successes over the years. Its major success has been providing accessible, affordable and available health services to a growing population of underserved and unserved individuals and families including individuals experiencing homelessness. Other successes include:
- Housed more than 20 chronically homeless patients.
- Tested over four hundred people who learned of their HIV status.
- Helped 60 children improve their academic performance and attendance rates.
- Partnered with community programs to increase access to affordable and available behavioral health services.
- Prevented 20 more patients including children from becoming homeless.
- Enrolled more than 1200 uninsured community members in Medicaid.
- Assisted over 100 people with their job development needs.
- Expanded clinic hours to include evening and weekend hours to increase access to health services.
Our clients come from all areas of New Mexico with the majority from southeast Albuquerque.
We serve everyone regardless of their race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, disability medical condition or religion.
My experience with FNCH has been nothing but great! My first appointment was with Dr David Johnson. He was very patient and listened to me as we talked. I know that he sees many, many people and has to see them on a daily basis but he seemed to take his time to...
Ya Teeh(sic), Greetings from Navajo Nation, Dine’. We have a lot of services that were rendered to us. In reference, Health, Dental, Counseling, Native American Wellness Classes. I myself El, thought my world ended because I lost my youngest son, but I came here one...