First Nations Community HealthSource offers a comprehensive dental program to children, adults and elders which includes the following dental servic
- Exams and X-rays
- Prosthetic services (bridges, partials and dentures)
- Emergency and pain management
- Endodontic Services (root canals)
- Restorative (fillings and crowns)
- Oral surgery services (extractions)
We serve all ages. Walk-ins and appointments are available Mondays and Fridays from 8am to 5pm. Please call 505-262-6547.
After hours questions can be answered through the Call4Health help line at 505-715-4206.
For Your First Visit:
- Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of two pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Bring a Certificate of Indian Blood, if applicable.
- Bring your private, Medicaid, Medicare insurance card.
- Bring the list of medications you are currently taking.
Dental Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.