First Nations Community HealthSource seeks professional cleaning service proposal for its three health clinics located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Interested companies must have demonstrated prior experience in cleaning health centers/hospitals and must provide references. The facilities include medical exam rooms, dental clinic with operatories, front desk, waiting rooms, offices, hallways, and bathrooms. The facilities range in sizes from 15,000 square feet to 6,000 square feet. Bidders may request to see the clinic spaces in preparation of their proposals and can call Noel (262-6534) or Kerry (262-6573) for an appointment. The start date for the selected contractor is June 3rd, 2019. All proposals are due by May 25, 2019.
All received proposals will be rated on the following areas:
- Company’s length of service, size, structure, mission, approach to scope of services, relevant staff information and past clients.
- Evidence company has employee liability coverage.
- Three recent client references within the past year of service. Preference will be given to companies that have a history of cleaning a health care facility.
- Scope of Services required (detail how your company will address these areas; why your company is best for this contract):
- Provide the company’s ability to provide cleaning services during the afterhours.
- Zuni Clinic Site (after 9p Monday-Friday, after 2p Saturday)
- Truman Clinic Site (after 8p Monday-Friday, Saturday hours are pending)
- Central Clinic Site (after 7p Monday- Friday)
Also include the company’s understanding that the hours of service may change should the clinic hours change.
- Supervision of staff (who will do this, how often, etc.)
- Detail the allowable scope of duties to be performed
- Assurances of covered shifts
- Hourly rate for service and total cost per contract
- Discuss any conditions that may change the hourly rate of service or total cost per contract
- Company policy on substandard performance
- Types of training completed by staff
- Available start date and plan for how services will be provided (i.e., how many staff)
- Additional information for consideration
- Company point of contact with contact information for this proposal, address, email and phone