Accounts Payable Coordinator: (Full-time) The AP Coordinator compiles and maintains accounts payable records, equipment time and credit card expenditures, and various other projects. Experience in MIPS or Accounting software and 1-3 years high volume AP experience required.
Medical Billing Coordinator: Medical Billing Coordinator will be responsible for billing Medicare, Medicaid, and all other third-party claims. Prior experience using EMR systems required, including knowledge of billing/coding. eCW a plus.
- Senior Staff Accountant: This position is responsible for providing support to the administration as needed in maintenance of agency’s cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparation of financial and operating reports, accounting for grants/contracts, processing of purchase requisitions, generating monthly reports, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other tasks as requested by the Chief Financial Officer or Chief Executive Officer. Min. 5 years Accounting/Finance experience preferred. MIPS experience a plus.
IT Specialist: This new mid-level IT position will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day end-user support on a prioritized and electronic ticket basis, managing delegated and excess equipment, coordinating with the NMPCA for server and other systems related issues, monitoring and maintaining software and hardware for FNCH’s electronic systems, including client confidentiality, assisting with trainings and roll-out/implementation of IT systems, monitoring the technical support/network administration procedures per HIPAA. One-year prior IT management experience preferred.
- Dentist: (Full-time) Current NM license in good standing. 2 years prior experience preferred.
- Dental Assistant:(Full-time) The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist(s),dental hygienist(s), other dental assistants in the direct provision of primary care dental services to the patients, sterilization, preparation and inventory control of dental instruments and supplies, chair side to dentist, x-rays, Completion of Dental Certification training and X-ray certification required. Prior experience in Dentrix preferred. Bilingual a plus.
- Physician or NP/PA:(Full-time or Part-time) Responsible for providing primary care services in a community health clinic. Must be licensed in the State of New Mexico and in good standing.
- Medical Assistant: (Full or Part-time) Medical Assistant duties including assisting in patient triage, patient care and medical procedures, performing laboratory procedures, and maintaining clinic and laboratory equipment and testing controls, reporting on kidney study patients in one of our 3 Primary Care Clinics. MA’s must work as a team members in the delivery of primary care services Medical Assistant Certification required. Bilingual a plus.
- Optometrist: (Full or Part-time) Performs vision tests and analyzes results; diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness, and eye diseases, such as glaucoma; prescribes eyeglasses, contact lenses, and medications; evaluation patients for the presence of disease such as diabetes and refer patients to our physician as needed; promote eye health by counseling patients, eyeglass fitting, etc.
- Patient Registration Coordinator: (Full-time) Previous experience in a clinic or hospital setting preferred. Bilingual beneficial.
Behavioral Health Services Vacancies:
- Behavioral Health Clinician: (Full-time or Part-time or Contract) NM State Licensure as an LMSW, LSAA, LMHC, LPCC, LMFT, LAMFT, LCSW, or LADAC required. Therapist will assist in the delivery of behavioral health services by providing mental health and substance abuse counseling to individuals, couples, families and groups. In addition, this person will provide case management and other duties as assigned. Counseling services will involve mainstream and non-mainstream approaches including collaboration with traditional healers, working within the client’s cultural frame of reference, and reaching out to the extended family. The Therapist will utilize FNCH computer systems for tracking and data collection.
HIV Therapist- Farmington (Full-time) Therapist will assist in the delivery of behavioral health services by providing mental health counseling to individuals, couples, families and groups. In addition, this person will provide case management and other duties as assigned. Counseling services will involve mainstream and non-mainstream approaches including collaboration with traditional healers, working within the client’s cultural frame of reference, and reaching out to the extended family. Prior experience working with Native Americans and experience working with transgender and HIV populations required. Independent licensure required (LPCC, LMFT, LCSW). The Therapist will utilize FNCH computer systems for tracking and data collection.
HIV Prevention Specialist – Farmington and Albuquerque (Full-time) The Prevention Specialist will plan, develop, coordinate, and perform the activities for the HIV Prevention Program. Case Management, monthly reporting and summaries of program activities will be key components. Prior experience in community health and/or social services, minimum of two years’ experience working with Native American communities in a health-related capacity, comprehensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and education, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Hepatitis as well as knowledge of existing resources available to communities of color and underserved populations required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Personal vehicle and clean driving record required.
- Cultural Support Provider: (Part-time 24 hours) Provide cultural support services to rural tribal communities on the Navajo Nation and Pueblos, which will include tele-cultural support services and calling patients to ensure they are receiving culturally appropriate care and support.
- Housing Case Manager: (Full-time) Previous experience with case management with youth and families and underserved populations. Responsible for assisting in the delivery of care coordination and case management. Must have a clean background. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Case Manager: (Full-time) Previous experience with case management with individuals/families and underserved populations. Responsible for assisting in the delivery of care coordination and case management. Community Outreach, Housing programs, Public Health experience preferred. Bilingual a plus. Bachelor’s degree or CPSW preferred.
Cook; (Full-time Monday- Friday dayshift) Must have experience in large volume food preparation/cooking and commitment to excellent sanitation standards.
WIC Eligibility Interviewer: (Full-time) Interview potential WIC clients to assess eligibility for WIC services. Previous nutrition or public health training or experience). Data entry speed and accuracy and computer literacy required. Bilingual preferred.